- 07November 7, 2019https://www.ahcc-midatlantic.org/event/find-convert-more-contracting-opportunities/
Identify specific contracting targets for the next 12 months:
- Accelerate the conversion of procurement opportunities
- Build Capacity to Accelerate from Sub to Prime
- Develop expertise in conducting strategic analysis in contracting opportunities
- Create a structured approach for each opportunity and identify strategic priority to be undertaken in the next 12 months to build profitability.
- Secure the necessary financing and bonding to grow
SBDC at University of Maryland is the only state-wide program that provides world class executive coaching exclusively to CEOs of independently owned businesses.
Russ Teter is a Certified Business Value Builder (CVB), Certified TechVenture Facilitator and Director of Training for SBDC at University of Maryland, He is also a U.S SBA Small Business Person of the Year Award Winner (MD)
Location: 6801 Kenilworth Avenue, Suite 110 Riverdale, MD 20707
Here’s the post for more information:
Post in Spanish:
- 18November 18, 2019https://www.ahcc-midatlantic.org/event/maryland-department-of-transportation-mbe-dbe-sbe-and-acdbe-certification/
In partnership with the Alliance for Hispanic Commercial Contractors (AHCC), the Maryland
Department of Transportation’s (MDOT) Office of Small and Minority Business Policy is
offering an Application Assistance Workshop for businesses interested in Minority Business
Enterprise (MBE), Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), Airport Concession
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (ACDBE), and Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
certifications. Please note that this workshop will be presented in SPANISH only! Learn the
benefits of certification, the application process, eligibility standards, as well as business
development and marketing tips. You will also have the opportunity to meet with a
certification officer one-on-one to ask questions that relate specifically to your business.
Each ticket is valid for one admission, each individual attending must register separately.
For questions, please contact Vanessa Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org 443-3246854 (Cell) or Denise Merritt, Outreach & Policy Manager, Office of Small & Minority Business Policy – MDOT – email@example.com 410-865-1380 (Office) and 410-807-6880 (Cell).
- 20November 20, 2019https://www.ahcc-midatlantic.org/event/same-small-business-conference/
- Wednesday, November 20, 2019 8:00 AM 08:00
- Friday, November 22, 2019 5:00 PM 17:00
- Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center650 South Griffin Street Dallas, TX, 75202 United States (map)
- Google Calendar ICS
Held each fall, the SAME Small Business Conference is the premier event for federal agencies and businesses operating in the A/E/C marketplace to come together to share information, discuss business needs and mission requirements, connect with potential partners and help support the nation’s small businesses and the government’s small business contracting goals. This annual conference includes senior leadership from several federal agencies, including the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Air Force Civil Engineer Center and Department of Veterans Affairs as well as General Services Administration, Department of Energy, Department of Commerce, U.S. Public Health Service and Small Business Administration.
https://www.ahcc-midatlantic.org/wp-content/uploads/ahcc-logo.png 0 0 Kim Butler https://www.ahcc-midatlantic.org/wp-content/uploads/ahcc-logo.png Kim Butler2019-02-10 06:44:092019-02-10 06:44:09Calendar