- Coconut milk
- Fresh lime juice
- Rosemary simple syrup
- Orange liqueur
- Sea salt for glass rimming
- Candied rosemary sprigs for garnish (optional)
HOW TO MAKE ROSEMARY SIMPLE SYRUP
To make the rosemary simple syrup, we cook water, sugar and fresh rosemary sprigs in a small saucepan until the mixture comes to a low boil. Give it a stir to help dissolve the sugar, turn off the heat and allow the mixture to steep.
With our rosemary simple syrup prepared, we’re ready to start mixing.
- We grab a cocktail shaker and add our simple syrup, fresh lime juice, tequila, orange liqueur, coconut milk and ice.
- Now we pop on the top and give it a good shake again. Who knew your arm would get such a workout just from making one margarita?
- For an extra pretty serving touch, I love to rim the glasses with coarse sea salt and garnish with a candied rosemary sprig.
And just like that, our Winter Wonderland Margarita is now ready for serving and sipping!